Rotorua City and Lakes Tour
- Explore the true hidden gem of Rotorua, our lakes district
- Experience two splashdowns as you go from land to lake at Lake Tikitapu and Lake Okareka
- Journey through stunning natural landscapes and historically significant sites
- Learn stories of old as well as hearing about our land and lives today
- Laugh along with our famous conDUCKtors
- View iconic buildings, geothermal activity, stunning lakes and million-dollar homes
- Create family memories that will last a lifetime
Adult – $75
Children (3-16 years) – $50
Infants (under 2) – Free
Family Special (2 adults 2 kids) – Normally $250 now $175 – Save $75!
Additional Child over Family – $40
Bookings are essential, and booking online is easy! Alternatively, don’t hesitate to call us on 07 345 6522 to secure your spot.
11am and 1pm
All tours depart from the Rotorua Duck Store at 1241 Fenton Street, opposite Amazing Thai. Tour times are subject to change, please check our booking page for confirmed tour times.
The Duck is a truly magnificent vehicle able to travel on land and water. Come and experience Rotorua and its lakes from a totally unique perspective. This tour is broken into two parts which includes a tour through the city, it’s amazing gardens, iconic buildings, and geothermal areas before heading out for Splashdown into two of Rotorua’s most stunning lakes. The lakes part of the tour includes splashdown onto Tikitapu and Okareka, magnificent views of Mt Tarawera and lush native forests.
Our guides will take you on a journey that everyone who joins us will remember. They will show you the sights and tell you all about what you’re seeing but the most amazing thing is that they will do it while everyone has a laugh. You’ll understand when you experience it that it’s the perfect blend of history and humour! We are all about showing people a good time. Our passion for our lakes and our area will put a smile on your face as you experience it with us on your journey.
You’re travelling through volcanic craters in a genuine WW2 landing craft, seeing the awe on people’s faces as you splash down into the water. You literally can’t find this anywhere else in the world!
Browse through some photos
(click on image for high res)