Rotorua Duck Tours is Committed to Protecting Privacy
Rotorua Duck Tours Ltd is committed to providing a safe online experience and protecting your privacy.
How is your Personally Identifiable Information Used
- To ensure that we can communicate with you to update on confirmations and tour follow ups.
- To answer your questions.
- To track the performance of our website and our marketing programmes.
- To monitor and to prevent any issues with our services such as security, including fraudulent activities or other illegal activities.
- To send you promotional information such as tour follow ups and newsletters. Please note you can opt into our newsletters and unsubscribe at any time.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
- Rotorua Duck Tours do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties.
- We will however have to provide information when it is required by law to do so.
- This will not include website hosting partners that help us conduct our business or run our site, so long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
- Rotorua Duck Tours uses third party sites in order to collect non personally identifiable data. This is so we are able to understand how people interact with our website, so that we are able to optimise our site.
- Remarketing – Remarketing tracking cookies are used to provide special offers to you. These are done through Google and Facebook. Ads may pop up because you have visited our site. Your personally identifiable information is not used by third parties and will only provide information such as special offers and messages from us.
- Newsletters – Rotorua Duck Tours uses Mailchimp in order to send out Newsletters through emails. Information is collected that measures website and newsletter performance. You can remove yourself from our newsletter at any time.
- Surveys-Rotorua Duck Tours uses Survey Monkey in order to send out Surveys through email. Information is collected that measures survey and survey performance. This is generally a one off email.
Website Cookie Use
At Rotorua Duck Tours, we utilize “cookies” to enhance your online experience. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Rest assured, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. These cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The primary purpose of these cookies is to offer convenience and save you time. However, you have the freedom to accept or decline cookies. While most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually adjust your browser settings to decline them if you prefer. It’s important to note that if you choose to decline cookies, some of the interactive features on the Rotorua Duck Tours website may not be fully accessible to you.
- Help personalise your visits to our site.
- Help us improve the content functionality and reliability of our site.
- Assess the effectiveness of the advertising on our site.
- Enables you to use certain services on our site.
Personal Information Security
- Your personal information is secured behind secured networks.
- This information is only accessed by a limited number of people. These people are required to keep the information confidential.
- All credit information provided is secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.