Journey through the stunning
Rotorua Lakes District
New Zealand's ONLY genuine
WW2 landing crafts
Loved by young and old
for almost 2 decades
Learn and laugh with
our famous conDUCKtors
Experience, explore and
reconnect with nature
Rotorua Sightseeing Tours
Rotorua City & Lakes- Fun for all ages
Family $175 – Save $75!
Loved by young and old for almost two decades
- Visit three of Rotorua’s most stunning lakes, with splashdown on two!
- Discover Rotorua’s iconic and historical buildings
- Travel through a geothermal landscape
- Hear stories of the area from our amazing guides.
- Hear about the Duck’s incredible WWII History.
- Fun and engaging for all ages!
Tarawera & Lakes- Eco Tour
Family $225 – Save $85!
Journey deeper into Rotorua’s incredible lakes district
- Splashdown on three lakes, Learn about six!
- See stunning natural landscapes, including the spectacular Lake Tarawera
- Travel past and learn about Rotorua’s most sacred of lakes – Rotokakahi
- Hear the history of Tarawera from the base of the volcano
- A deep and insightful commentary
- Interesting and fun for all ages!
“Awesome trip, well worth the money spent. Marcus our driver was great and was a laugh a minute. He made the trip all that much better. Was really cool driving around in a piece of war history as well!”
TripAdvisor, New Zealand, July 2020
“Thoroughly enjoyed the duck tour.
Shelley Moana was fabulous and
very knowledgeable. We loved it
and will recommend the duck tours
to our friends.”
TripAdvisor, Auckland, New Zealand, May 2020
“Such an amazing experience!
We were on our honeymoon
and I can tell ya now everyone
on the duck made it such an
TripAdvisor, Otaki, New Zealand, March 2020
“Amazing tour with an amazing
guide. He was very knowledgeable
and funny. The lakes you visit are
amazing and would fully
recommend this to everyone”
TripAdvisor, Palmerston North, January 2020