We are open during Alert Level 2!
Read more about what we are doing to keep you safe during alert level 2Read more
Rotorua City & Lakes- Fun for all ages
Family $175 – Save $75!
- Visit three stunning lakes with two epic splashdowns!
- Quack the famous duck quackers at tourists and locals as you see and learn about the city of Rotorua.
- Visit the picturesque Blue Lake and Lake Okareka bird sanctuary in a small lakeside community.
- Ride, laugh, quack and splash. Our conDUCKtors commentary is fun and informative for all ages.
Tarawera & Lakes- Eco Tour
Family $225 – Save $85!
- A deep and insightful commentary covering a huge variety of topics from Maori culture to ecology and geothermal activity.
- See the volcanic domes of Mt Tarawera and learn of the devastating 1886 eruption.
- View Rotorua’s most sacred Lake Rotokakahi & Te Wairoa (The Buried Village).
- Breathtaking scenery where you’ll visit 4 lakes with 3 epic splashdowns!
- Disembark the Duck for a small break at Tarawera and enjoy a small walk to see some Maori drawings on a rock face, the trout stream or just relax and enjoy the views by the lake.
Ducks are now heated for winter
We also have clear roll down sides for cooler days
A great all weather activity!
“Thoroughly enjoyed the duck tour.
Shelley Moana was fabulous and
very knowledgeable. We loved it
and will recommend the duck tours
to our friends.”
TripAdvisor, Auckland, New Zealand, May 2020
“Such an amazing experience!
We were on our honeymoon
and I can tell ya now everyone
on the duck made it such an
TripAdvisor, Otaki, New Zealand, March 2020
“Amazing tour with an amazing
guide. He was very knowledgeable
and funny. The lakes you visit are
amazing and would fully
recommend this to everyone”
TripAdvisor, Palmerston North, January 2020