Rotorua City and Lakes
Family $165 – SAVE OVER $60!
- Visit three stunning lakes; Splashdown on two of them
- View Rotorua’s iconic buildings & geothermal wonders
- Our conDucktors entertain & educate with a commentary to suit all ages
- See a small lakeside community & travel through the Okareka bird sanctuary
Tarawera and Lakes
Family $215 – SAVE OVER $70!
- Tour past four of Rotorua’s most stunning lakes; Splashdown on three
- See the volcanic domes of Mt Tarawera from mighty Lake Tarawera
- View Rotorua’s most sacred Lake Rotokakahi & Te Wairoa (The Buried Village)
- Stunning scenery combines with commentary on Rotorua’s geothermal & Maori history
Groups of 15+
- Perfect for corporates, seniors outings, education & kids parties
- Tours are crafted to suit your group’s requirements – length, price, size
- Our unique WW2 amphibious landing crafts help to make your group’s experience extra special
- Combine a Duck Tour with another exciting Rotorua activity – Chat to us!
Loved getting out on
these WW2 landing crafts.
Thanks for the fun trip!”
TripAdvisor, 26 July 2018
“Fun all the way,
from the local history
to the scenic lakes.
Spot on kiwi hosts.”
TripAdvisor, 19 July 2018
“A great few hours out for
both kids and adults. Loved
every second of it.”
TripAdvisor, 15 June 2018
Our driver Shelley
was informative &
TripAdvisor, 5 June 2018
A dash of ingenuity, a fair bit of number 8 wire and a little kiwi know-how – the story of how Rotorua Duck Tours came to be sure is a special one!
A true family affair, the idea of using WW2 landing crafts to create epic tours of Rotorua came about over Christmas Day banter one year. Brothers Peter and Trevor Weir have had plenty of ideas, but this was one that was pretty good – and it stuck! After sourcing and purchasing their first WW2 Landing Craft, the rest is history.