Tarawera & Lakes- Eco Tour
- A deep and insightful commentary covering a huge variety of topics from Maori culture to ecology and geothermal activity.
- See the volcanic domes of Mt Tarawera and learn of the devastating 1886 eruption.
- View Rotorua’s most sacred Lake Rotokakahi & Te Wairoa (The Buried Village).
- Breathtaking scenery where you’ll visit 4 lakes with 3 epic splashdowns!
- Disembark the Duck for a small break at Tarawera and enjoy a small walk to see some Maori drawings on a rock face, the trout stream or just relax and enjoy the views by the lake.
Rotorua City & Lakes- Fun for all ages
- Visit three stunning lakes with two epic splashdowns!
- Quack the famous duck quackers at tourists and locals as you see and learn about the city of Rotorua.
- Visit the picturesque Blue Lake and Lake Okareka bird sanctuary in a small lakeside community.
- Ride, laugh, quack and splash. Our conDUCKtors commentary is fun and informative for all ages.
“Great tour, fun and very informative.
Nick’s enthusiasm and pride at being
a local shone through, and we loved
the way he mixed humour with historical information.”
TripAdvisor, United States, November 2019
“My wife and I really enjoyed
our Duck tour. Our guide
Shelley was bright, bubbly
and knowlegable. Well done!”
TripAdvisor, Australia, November 2019
“Our family absolutely loved
the tour this afternoon. Our
driver was great. He went out
of his way to personalize
his commentary making us
feel so welcome.”
TripAdvisor, United Kingdom, July 2019