You haven’t seen rotorua until you’ve
seen it from a duck!
Rotorua Duck Tours is the first, and still the only company in NZ to provide the unique and exciting opportunity to explore a special part of NZ in an authentic amphibious WWII landing craft.
Rotorua City & Lakes
Experience the thrill of riding in New Zealand’s only genuine operating WW2 landing crafts and seeing beautiful scenery en route, it promises to be a real highlight of your time in Rotorua.
- Visit three of Rotorua’s most stunning lakes, with splashdown on two!
- Discover Rotorua’s iconic and historical buildings.
- Travel through a geothermal landscape.
- Be educated and entertained by our hilarious guides.
- Hear about the Duck’s incredible WWII History.
- Fun and engaging for all ages!
- Family rate is for 2 Adults and 2 Children.
TARAWERA & Lakes Eco Tour
More laughs , more information with more splashdowns. The Tarawera and Lakes Tour is the best way to experience the Rotorua lakes and learn about the history of the land and people that shaped our area. Loved by young and old for almost two decades.
- Splashdown on three lakes, Learn about six!
- See stunning natural landscapes, incl. the spectacular Lake Tarawera.
- Travel past and learn about Rotorua’s most sacred of lakes – Rotokākahi.
- Hear the history of Tarawera from the base of the volcano.
- A deep and insightful commentary by our entertaining guides.
- Interesting and fun for all ages!
- Family rate is for 2 Adults and 2 Children