Rotorua City and Lakes Tour
Our Rotorua City and Lakes tour is a fantastic sightseeing experience. Combining the education of a historically significant area with the thrill of riding in New Zealand’s only genuine operating WW2 landing crafts and seeing beautiful scenery en route, it promises to be a real highlight of your time in Rotorua.
The tour begins in the heart of Rotorua. See historic buildings, natural hot springs, geothermal wonders and more while your conducktor brings to life stories of old. Re-live our rich cultural history which makes Rotorua an amazingly unique destination. From there, head out to the picturesque Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) for the first splashdown before you head to Lake Okareka for your second splashdown, nestled in the heart of a small vibrant community.
The Rotorua City & Lakes tour is highly recommended for families.
- Learn about the history of our lakes with a Splashdown into two different areas
- Fully guided and entertaining insight into the City of Rotorua and the surrounding areas
- Learn about Maori culture, migration and their way of life
- See iconic buildings, hot springs, geothermal activity and so much more
- Surrounding yourself with the natural beauty that Rotorua and New Zealand have to offer
- Quack the famous duck quackers at passers by
- Ride, laugh, quack, splash and so much more!
Adult – $69
Children (3-16 years) – $45
Infants (under 2) – Free
Family (2 adults 2 kids) – $165
Additional Child over Family – $30
Bookings are essential, and booking online is easy! Alternatively, don’t hesitate to call us on 07 345 6522 to secure your spot.
SUMMER (October – April)
WINTER (May – September)
All tours depart from the Rotorua Duck Store at 1241 Fenton Street, opposite Amazing Thai.
Tour times are subject to change, please check our booking page for confirmed tour times.
A quacking great tour!
Highly recommend this tour for families, Shaun was our guide, had so much fun, laughter music and learnt alot about Rotorua Lake District. If you are thinking of doing it - do it you will not regret it.