Keeping You Safe During COVID-19 – Level 1
We are pleased to be able to open and run tours during level 1 of the COVID-19 alert levels. As per government regulations we will be pleased to welcome domestic travelers back to Rotorua!
We do however have to adhere to strict regulations in order to ensure that our guests and staff are safe. The general rule is to ‘play it safe’ and we plan on doing just that when it comes to our tours.
- Cleanliness of both the Ducks and the store are of utmost importance to us.
- Hand sanitiser will be required to be used before you enter the Duck and the store. It will also be available on the Ducks and in the store for use at your leisure.
- Ducks will be cleaned thoroughly before and after each tour with powerful cleaners,
- Duck quackers will not be handed out until further notice.
- Please do not be offended if our drivers do not shake your hand at this time.
Things You Need To Know
- Bathrooms in the office and around the tour will likely be unavailable. Please ensure everyone in your group uses the bathroom prior to the tour.
- Masks are not required on tour but are encouraged. We have masks available in store for $1 each if you would like one or you are welcome to bring your own.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell please call us and reschedule or cancel your tour.
- Full refunds will be available up to 24 hours before your tour departs.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call us on 07 345 6522 or email email@example.com.