Keeping You Safe During COVID-19 – Level 2
We are pleased to be able to open and run tours during level 2 of the COVID-19 alert levels. As per government regulations we will be pleased to welcome domestic travelers back to Rotorua!
We do however have to adhere to strict regulations in order to ensure that our guests and staff are safe. The general rule is to ‘play it safe’ and we plan on doing just that when it comes to our tours.
We are applying several rules when it comes to social distancing:
- When you’re on the Duck you will be sitting in your bubble and separated from other groups.
- We will be limiting the number of people that we can have on the Ducks.
- Only one person per group will be allowed into the Duck office to check in. Everyone else will wait outside until it is time to board the Duck. There will be clear guidelines in the office to ensure social distancing.
- The Ducks will be loaded from front to back and disembark from back to front.
- Cleanliness of both the Ducks and the store are of utmost importance to us.
- Hand sanitiser will be required to be used before you enter the Duck and the store. It will also be available on the Ducks and in the store for use at your leisure.
- Ducks will be cleaned thoroughly before and after each tour with powerful cleaners,
- Duck quackers will not be handed out until further notice.
- Blankets will be unavailable at this time.
- Please do not be offended if our drivers do not shake your hand at this time.
- As per government regulations anyone over the age of 12 is required to wear a mask on public transport which includes our tours.
- We encourage people to bring their own masks when they come on tour.
- We will have disposable masks available for $1 which can be purchased in store at the time of the tour.
Things You Need To Know
- Bathrooms in the office and around the tour will likely be unavailable. Please ensure everyone in your group uses the bathroom prior to the tour.
- Please ensure you dress warmly because blankets will be unavailable at this time.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell please call us and reschedule or cancel your tour.
- Full refunds will be available up to 24 hours before your tour departs.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call us on 07 345 6522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.